This question has five sub-questions:
- What is this new covenant that is forged with Jews/Israel but not with non-Jews/non-Israel?
- Do you agree that this new covenant is forged with Jews/Israel only?
- What is the meaning of "I will give/present My law within them and write it upon their hearts"?
- In the last stanza which I present, is this a reaffirmation or a modification of Jews/Israel's role as people of G-d?
- Do you agree that this passage affirms the Torah, rather than invalidate her? That this passage does not allow any concept of invalidating the Torah?
I don't think this is on-topic. Only the third sub-question is actually about the text (and maybe the fourth), the others are all about systematic understandings of the law and Israel.
If you think it is on-topic, could you explain why? Perhaps it could be edited somewhat?