1) BH.SE is ostensibly operating as a user-moderated model via a rating system but is in fact subject to the personal whims of a moderator. This is much the same as the USA's "Electoral College" where democracy is undone.
2) The votes are supposed to be "Up" when "This answer is useful".
3) Your policy of alerting the user to a deletion via a comment is not documented, nor does the evidence suggest that it is reliable. Instead it has the effect of: "Surprise! I deleted your post!" when I look at it.
3) My last post had no votes (as I had just posted it the night before) nor any negative comments. And you admit that on a second reading, "perhaps you erred". And this not a couple of weeks after I rebuked you for this pattern.
5) So as a moderator you frequently delete my posts without warrant, despite my calling you out on it and this is your defense? "If you don't like it, take it up with the other moderators"? You simply can't help yourself? You are a born over-deleter? How about you JUST STOP IT?
6) Being a moderator is not about "If I don't like a post I don't just get to comment, or vote - I just delete it. If I get it wrong, the real moderators will fix it". Not a solution.
@Soldernal, or whoever is in charge, please make sure he never deletes another of my posts without:
- first trying a comment. This is normally all it takes.
- then try a down vote
- then get prior approval or refer it to someone with less history as an over-deleter
- then delete, with a reliable notification. Other than that this is not a safe deposit of my posts.
- send notification to the user