Here is our about page as it currently stands:
UPDATE: What about all of these questions?
- What Is The Aorist Tense Of A Verb?
- How different is Biblical Hebrew from modern Hebrew?
- How many Greek words could be used to translate the Hebrew for day of rest?
- Definition of Greek γενεά (genea)
- Is the Valley of Hinnom adequately translated as hell?
- What tenses does aorist in indicative mood in the New Testament usually express?
- Is there any research that challenges the standard definition of 'προορίζω' (predestine)?
- Translation of "ἐλπίς"
- Original meaning of the expression “sexual immorality” in modern translations of Hebrew Bible
- What does it mean for someone to be another person's “portion”?
- What is the difference between “righteous” and “just” in the NT?
- What words existed in Greek to express the concept "eternal"?
- Why is the Greek word ἀγάπη often translated as “charity” in the New Testament?
- Can the word translated as “messiah” be considered a title when referring to Jesus?
- What did “ekklesia” mean in the Classical Greek and later the Septuagint, and did the meaning change when it was translated in the KJV bible?
- What is Yahweh's gender?
- What does “bless” [ברך] mean?
- Are the words “wife” and “woman” the same in Hebrew and Greek?
- What does ponéros (evil) mean and how should it be translated?
- Meaning of στοιχεῖον (stoicheion)
- How Does the word for “seven” compare with the word for “Sabbath” in Scripture?
- The title of Christ in regards to annointing
- What are the various ways that “elohim” has been translated?
- Linking NT Greek to Hebrew through the LXX
- Frequency of each binyan in the OT?
These questions represent a variety of different types of original language inquiries.