I've been a Christian since 1985, and a member of East Heights United Methodist Church in Wichita since 1994, though I no longer live in Wichita. My theology is Wesleyan/Arminian, but I don't think all Christians must share this view.
I believe that the Bible is inspired but not inerrant, that it was written to teach us about God and not the physical universe.
I believe faith is not an intellectual pursuit but a transformation of our entire being.
Member for 9 years, 9 months
26 profile views
Last seen May 1 at 8:35
- Christianity 10.4k 10.4k 66 gold badges4444 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics 6.9k 6.9k 88 gold badges3030 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.3k 2.3k 11 gold badge2626 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 78 Does 1st Kings say that pi = 3?
- 74 Method vs Function vs Procedure
- 48 Why are Matthew, Mark, and Luke called the synoptic gospels?
- 45 What was Jesus referring to by "the eye of the needle"?
- 42 How did Sam remain unaffected by the ring's power?
- 34 How to entirely disable SSL certificate checks in Mercurial / TortoiseHg?
- 31 What is the origin of the Good Friday tradition?
- View more network posts →