I've been a Christian since 1985, and a member of East Heights United Methodist Church in Wichita since 1994, though I no longer live in Wichita. My theology is Wesleyan/Arminian, but I don't think all Christians must share this view.
I believe that the Bible is inspired but not inerrant, that it was written to teach us about God and not the physical universe.
I believe faith is not an intellectual pursuit but a transformation of our entire being.
Member for 8 years, 9 months
26 profile views
Last seen Dec 12 '19 at 19:29
- Christianity 10.3k 10.3k 66 gold badges4343 silver badges8080 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics 6.7k 6.7k 88 gold badges2929 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge2626 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 1k 1k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 73 Does 1st Kings say that pi = 3?
- 72 Method vs Function vs Procedure
- 48 Why are Matthew, Mark, and Luke called the synoptic gospels?
- 43 What was Jesus referring to by "the eye of the needle"?
- 42 How did Sam remain unaffected by the ring's power?
- 34 How to entirely disable SSL certificate checks in Mercurial / TortoiseHg?
- 32 What is the origin of the Good Friday tradition?
- View more network posts →