Member for 6 years, 2 months
I make my living programming PL/SQL and administering Oracle Databases. For scripting tasks I like perl a lot. Contact me if you have a PL/SQL, SQL, Oracle or any other digital data related task in Switzerland or Southern Germany. I speak German, English and French and have a solid finance/banking know how. Phone: +41 76 558 70 68, eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stack Overflow 36.6k 36.6k 2727 gold badges143143 silver badges244244 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 3.6k 3.6k 55 gold badges2828 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Super User 2.1k 2.1k 55 gold badges3232 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 1.9k 1.9k 1515 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 162 Vim: What's the difference between let and set?
- 123 How can I make Vim's `J` and `gq` commands use one space after a period?
- 113 Multiple search and replace in one line
- 98 How to find the users list in oracle 11g db?
- 96 How to use sqlplus to connect to an Oracle Database located on another host without modifying my own tnsnames.ora
- 87 Why is light bent but not accelerated?
- 64 Is it possible to use find and replace on a wildcard string in VIM?
- View more network posts →