I make my living programming PL/SQL and administering Oracle Databases. For scripting tasks I like perl a lot. Contact me if you have a PL/SQL, SQL, Oracle or any other digital data related task in Switzerland or Southern Germany. I speak German, English and French and have a solid finance/banking know how. Phone: +41 76 558 70 68, eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Member for 6 years
7 profile views
Last seen Oct 9 '19 at 10:50
- Stack Overflow 36.1k 36.1k 2727 gold badges141141 silver badges234234 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 3.6k 3.6k 55 gold badges2727 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Super User 2.1k 2.1k 55 gold badges3030 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 1.9k 1.9k 1515 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 160 Vim: What's the difference between let and set?
- 120 How can I make Vim's `J` and `gq` commands use one space after a period?
- 112 Multiple search and replace in one line
- 98 How to find the users list in oracle 11g db?
- 95 How to use sqlplus to connect to an Oracle Database located on another host without modifying my own tnsnames.ora
- 87 Why is light bent but not accelerated?
- 63 Is it possible to use find and replace on a wildcard string in VIM?
- View more network posts →