I am a retired teacher of mathematics and computing, with a desire to make use of the legacy left to us by scholars of the past who were moved by the Great Commission of Jesus.
I am not a Greek or Hebrew scholar, but the availability of Greek and Hebrew resources and my experience with computer programming have enabled me, to a significant degree, to discover for myself what the authors of the original texts were trying to say.
Having said that, though: no one can possibly comprehend all that the Spirit of God moved the original authors to say, unless that same Spirit is moving the reader to comprehend it.
Member for 4 years, 8 months
83 profile views
Last seen Jun 30 at 7:22
Top network posts
- 9 The point of Genesis 23?
- 6 What does the "rod of an almond tree" in Jer 1:11 refer to?
- 6 Was Satan created to accuse, or has he assumed that role in rebellion?
- 5 How to use awk to print lines where a field matches a specific string?
- 5 Why does the "Fat" belong to the Lord?
- View more network posts →