I am a retired teacher of mathematics and computing, with a desire to make use of the legacy left to us by scholars of the past who were moved by the Great Commission of Jesus.
I am not a Greek or Hebrew scholar, but the availability of Greek and Hebrew resources and my experience with computer programming have enabled me, to a significant degree, to discover for myself what the authors of the original texts were trying to say.
Having said that, though: no one can possibly comprehend all that the Spirit of God moved the original authors to say, unless that same Spirit is moving the reader to comprehend it.
Member for 5 years, 6 months
83 profile views
Last seen Oct 22 '20 at 12:02
Top network posts
- 9 The point of Genesis 23?
- 7 How to use awk to print lines where a field matches a specific string?
- 6 Why does the "Fat" belong to the Lord?
- 6 Was Satan created to accuse, or has he assumed that role in rebellion?
- 5 Does Romans 9:5 assert the deity of Christ?
- 5 What does Paul mean by "unworthy manner" in 1 Corinthians 11:27-32?
- 5 Was Leviticus 18:22 only prohibiting homosexuality that involved pagan rituals?
- View more network posts →