Just a cheerful Scottish juggler, who's currently a Senior Systems Engineer working with real time data systems. Accredited as an OSIsoft PI Infrastructure specialist.
Whilst I'm all about using established systems as effectively as possible, I love using Powershell, Excel and VBA to find unorthodox solutions to unorthodox problems - big fan of improving file efficiency and cleaning up formatting wherever it can be done.
Most of my time on StackExchange is spent on the Biblical Hermeneutics site, as I love examining and teaching from the Bible. My wife and I are part of a local church here in Scotland, and I often get opportunities to support and teach in other churches as a member of the Scottish Baptist Lay Preacher's Association.
Thanks for reading - be blessed
Error, indeed, is never set forth in its naked deformity, lest, being thus exposed, it should at once be detected. But it is craftily decked out in an attractive dress, so as, by its outward form, to make it appear to the inexperienced (ridiculous as the expression may seem ) more true than the truth itself.
Athanasius, 'Against heresies', ~300CE
Member for 4 years, 5 months
10 profile views
Last seen Jul 1 at 8:54
- Biblical Hermeneutics 3.9k 3.9k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Super User 504 504 11 gold badge55 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 219 219 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Christianity 213 213 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 193 193 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 27 Would we notice ridiculously healthy birds?
- 14 In Revelation 19:16, of which kings is Jesus king?
- 14 Psalm 29:9 > Do the deer give birth or do the large trees bend?
- 12 Angel or messenger?
- 11 Leviticus says animal sacrifice will cleanse you from your sins. Hebrews says it's impossible. What does "clean" mean?
- 10 Did Abraham meet Jacob as alluded in Hebrews 11:9?
- 9 Who/what are the "two olive trees" and the lampstand of Zechariah 4?
- View more network posts →