I am a PhD student at Penn State at University Park. My research is based on the intersection of numerical, experimental, and theoretical fluid mechanics (particularly vortex dynamics at low and intermediate Reynolds numbers), and insect flight kinematics.
I am also very interested in Biblical Hermeneutics and actively study Christian theology, and Biblical languages. I am currently teaching myself Koine Greek.
Top network posts
- 11 Were Jews in Jesus' day binitarian?
- 11 What to include in a Curriculum Vitae when a University asks for Religious Background
- 7 Historical Apologetic used by 7th Century Christians towards Early Muslims Regarding the Hypostatic Union and Jesus' Title "Son of God"
- 5 What is the difference between οἴδασιν (in John 15:21) and γνόντες (in Romans 1:21)?
- 5 Do multiple taming attempts stack in BOTW?
- View more network posts →