A Roman Catholic dilettante in theology and philosophy. My blogs, which are just depositories of my writings and not intended to host online discussion, can be accessed from:
Top network posts
- 9 Why were ousia and hypostasis synonymous in the Nicene Creed?
- 6 How do Theistic Evolutionists who are Christians reconcile these Scriptures with the adoption of evolutionary theory?
- 6 Why was Jesus condemned for blasphemy by the Jews?
- 6 According to the Catholic Church, did Jesus have faith or hope?
- 6 Tetragrammaton originally יהיה (yihayah) (3PersMascSing 'exist, be') and subsequently the nominal form (יהוה) (the Being)?
- 5 At what point is a new soul created according to the Catholic Church?
- View more network posts →