USA, Canada, UK, Israel (I live all over as an Archaeology student)
Member for 5 years, 2 months
I'm a PhD Student at a Canadian Institution (though American). I am studying archaeology and religion (specifically as it relates to Jews and Christians in the Near East, though I'm interested in all religions and lots of archaeology). I am about to start my PhD dissertation.
- Medical Sciences 2.3k 2.3k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Travel 1.1k 1.1k 99 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Christianity 809 809 11 gold badge77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Mi Yodeya 793 793 33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Islam 466 466 11 gold badge55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 25 How to get to Niagara Falls (Canada side) from Toronto airport during a layover?
- 16 How can I find out how often my publications have been cited?
- 16 Is the title: "New" Testament offensive to Jews? Alternative neutral name?
- 15 Was Potiphar, being a captain of an Egyptian guard, likely a eunuch?
- 14 Paying Respects to Holocaust Victims in Paris: Are the Vélodrome d'Hiver & Drancy Camp respectable museums to visit? Are they even museums?
- 10 Interested in learning more about Islam -- is there a podcast that goes over the history, basic principles, etc?
- 9 Do Americans need special permits to rent and drive a car in France?
- View more network posts →