Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 16 Why does Nehemiah say it was still the twentieth year in Nehemiah 2?
- 15 What does Matthew 9:5 mean that it is "easier" to say "Your sins are forgiven"?
- 14 How can we reconcile 2 Samuel 6:23 & 2 Samuel 21:7-9?
- 12 How could King Herod have killed John the baptist in Matthew 14?
- 11 In Genesis 3:2 did Eve receive the command not to eat from the tree of knowledge of good & evil directly from God or through Adam?
- 10 How can we reconcile the supposed contradiction in John 3:17 and John 9:39?
- 10 Was the power they received in Matthew 10 different from the one they received in Acts 2?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any bronze badges yet.