Non-glorified truth seeker with a freakish method of interpreting the Bible and history, namely the reading between the lines method. I am frequently fine tuning my conclusions for the purpose of finishing my quest of gaining full Christian maturity. Comparing Bible verses is helpful, but Holy Spirit inspired revelations are needed for success, I believe.
Rom 8:28-30; Prov 25:2; Ps 119:18; Luke 8:18; John 4:23,24; 8:32; 16:13
Member for 4 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 3 at 4:48
- Biblical Hermeneutics 917 917 33 gold badges99 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Christianity 598 598 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Astronomy 549 549 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Chemistry 159 159 1010 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 121 121 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 22 What does "see" in "the Holy See" mean?
- 17 Why would the side of the moon that faces earth be as dark as the far side of the moon?
- 16 How many times brighter would full-earth-shine appear to people standing on the moon, than full-moon-shine does to people on earth?
- 12 What is the significance with the skull of Golgotha?
- 10 Why was prohibition against consuming grapes and raisins included in the Nazirite vow?
- 8 Who titled the poem: "The Dark Night of the Soul"?
- 7 Does lack of atmosphere on the moon make earth-shine more, or less, bright?
- View more network posts →