- Stack Overflow 7k 7k 33 gold badges2929 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Islam 658 658 11 gold badge88 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Latin Language 519 519 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Mi Yodeya 459 459 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Super User 264 264 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 128 How do you represent a graph in Haskell?
- 72 Left and Right Folding over an Infinite list
- 45 Functions don't just have types: They ARE Types. And Kinds. And Sorts. Help put a blown mind back together
- 41 Haskell tuple constructor (GHC) and the separation between a language and its implementation
- 31 Homoiconic and "unrestricted" self modifying code + Is lisp really self modifying?
- 21 Why is the type of this function (a -> a) -> a?
- 18 Differences between Self and Smalltalk
- View more network posts →