I am an amateur mathematician with almost no formal training at a college, but from time to time I create questions that I want to share with you. I would like to study mathematics but I do not have enough money to either study in the country that I live in or in some other country. Also, I have some physical and mental health issues that I will probably not solve by living in these conditions but I do not have someone that would help me find and fund the place where I could live and where I could do my research in a better conditions.
Member for 4 years, 1 month
4 profile views
Last seen May 10 '17 at 6:14
Top network posts
- 15 Adding digits in this way to primes to obtain another primes
- 13 Is this known about $\pi$?
- 11 To what dispute is Jude 1:9 referring regarding the body of Moses?
- 8 Is there a composite number for which this game with composite numbers never ends?
- 7 Does Genesis indicate everyone has Noah's sons as common ancestors?
- View more network posts →