By day I am an Accountant, Contract Administrator / Negotiator, Banking & Finance CFO for our family's business. I am addicted to research and study of the Bible ever morning for at least 3 - 4 hours, and sometimes again at nite. I do not know what I will do when my eyes give out.
I maintain a blog at https://ShreddingTheVeil.org with many posts on the time of the second appearance of Christ in the first century AD as He promised to those He taught and traveled with during that very special generation of His manifestation on earth. I hope some may be encouraged to visit me there.
I believe that Christ fulfilled all OT prophesy, and all of the prophesy of Revelation in His crucifixion on the cross about 31 AD and with the destruction of Jerusalem and that fleshly temple in A.D. 70. Some call this position that of a full preterist, but I do not like the term. I am a Christian, a student of the Bible, who believes the Bible is the inspired, infallible, and inerrant word of God. As such I will always believe the Bible over the word or creed of any man or church denomination.
Texas, United States
Member for 4 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 25 '19 at 15:10
Top network posts
- 30 In Genesis 22:5 why did Abraham say "We shall return" before sacrificing Isaac?
- 10 Is Jesus against or in favor of the law of retaliation ("eye for eye, tooth for tooth")?
- 9 Ecclesiastes 12.6: What is the 'silver cord'?
- 9 Rich Man in Matthew 19:24
- 8 Was Melchisedeck eternal in Hebrews 7:3?
- 7 Was the city of Emmaus along a populated route from Jerusalem?
- 7 Does the sixth day before the Passover in John 12:1 rule out a Friday crucifixion day?
- View more network posts →