My education is in archaeology and anthropology with emphases on Asian studies and semiotics (specifically via mass media), but my personal interests are much broader—as can be seen by the SE communities I'm involved in. Recently, I have returned to university pursuing education in physics and philosophy. You can find my articles on Steemit. I'm also a gamer who loves East Asian girly-kei fashion and cute things.
Top network posts
- 10 Is sexual activity by *devadasi* sanctioned in Hinduism?
- 9 Pythagoras: sinfulness of eating beans
- 8 Can't we reduce climate change by converting CO2 & CH4?
- 8 How shall a foreigner develop their practice of Sanātana Dharma?
- 8 Could dark matter be curved pockets of spacetime left over from the big bang?
- 8 How can one know their dharma?
- 7 Other than ISKCON, who are Vaishnavites?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jul 6 '17