A dilettante in modern and ancient languages, philosophic wannabe, and technological neanderthal stuck with computers all day.
Member for 3 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 4 at 19:11
- Latin Language 35.4k 35.4k 44 gold badges6868 silver badges168168 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 7.2k 7.2k 1717 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Christianity 565 565 11 gold badge33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Literature 336 336 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics 281 281 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 78 Convert UPPERCASE string to sentence case in Python
- 67 Is "history" a male-biased word ("his+story")?
- 34 Get all pairwise combinations from a list
- 30 How to convert a list of multiple integers into a single integer?
- 28 Why hippopotamus instead of potamohippus?
- 28 What gender should a predicate adjective be to agree with a series of things with different genders?
- 25 What is Google Translate good for?
- View more network posts →