B.A. in Bible, Secondary Teaching Certificate in Physics, and Mathematics from Hardin-Simmons University, Abilene, TX (2 years of Koine Greek)
M.Div. from Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary, Fort Worth, TX.
One year toward Ph.D. in Old Testament Semitic Languages at Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary. (4 more years of Koine Greek and 4 years of Hebrew/Semitic Languages at SWBTS)
M.S. in Electrical Engineering from Texas A & M University, College Station, TX
Worked 25 years as an electrical engineer in semiconductor fabrication
Worked 6 years in computer repair.
Now work in cellphone repair since 2016. Do 3D printing with German Reprap printer.
Active church member and kept up with my Greek, Hebrew, and Aramaic, which became much easier when I started using Logos Bible Software in 1991.
Carrollton, TX, USA
Member for 3 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 11 at 23:34
- Biblical Hermeneutics 9.9k 9.9k 11 gold badge99 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- 3D Printing 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Christianity 433 433 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Mi Yodeya 268 268 11 gold badge11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- History 231 231 77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 37 Why might Paul emphasize FOUR spatial dimensions when describing the love of Christ (Eph. 3:18)?
- 11 Why so many differing Greek words rendered “one”?
- 10 Why did Jesus say “we” in John 3:11?
- 9 Are 1 John 1:8 and 1 John 3:9 contradictory?
- 9 δόλος = deceit in John 1:47
- 8 Should we put God to test or not?
- 8 What does “God said” mean in Gen. 1:3,6,9,11,14,20,24,26?
- View more network posts →