B.A. in Bible, Secondary Teaching Certificate in Physics, and Mathematics from Hardin-Simmons University, Abilene, TX (2 years of Koine Greek)
M.Div. from Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary, Fort Worth, TX.
One year toward Ph.D. in Old Testament Semitic Languages at Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary. (4 more years of Koine Greek and 4 years of Hebrew/Semitic Languages at SWBTS)
M.S. in Electrical Engineering from Texas A & M University, College Station, TX
Worked 25 years as an electrical engineer in semiconductor fabrication
Worked 6 years in computer repair.
Now work in cell for repair since 2016. Do 3D printing with German Reprap printer.
Active church member and kept up with my Greek, Hebrew, and Aramaic, which became much easier when I started using Logos Bible Software in 1991.
Carrollton, TX, USA
Member for 2 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 18 '19 at 18:59
Top network posts
- 11 Why so many differing Greek words rendered “one”?
- 10 Why did Jesus say “we” in John 3:11?
- 9 δόλος = deceit in John 1:47
- 7 How do you reconcile Nehemiah 13:1-3 with the fact that King David's great-grandmother was Moabite?
- 7 The text says that the Word is in the beginning at John 1:1 but God is not said to be in the beginning. Is there grammatical evidence that God was?
- 6 What did Jesus mean in John 4:22, ὑμεῖς προσκυνεῖτε ὃ οὐκ οἴδατε?
- 6 What was Jesus’ πατρίδι (hometown/homeland) in John 4:44?
- View more network posts →