I'm a tree. Only in Puzzling Stack Exchange. I'm a book about a tree in Literature Stack Exchange.
Also, blame Rand al'Thor.
My favorite quotes from my time at PSE:
"A certain level of stupidity is impossible to differentiate from genius...." Mithical
"...the corollary being that a certain level of genius is impossible to differentiate from stupidity. Mithical
"Eat sh&$ and die. On a good day." humn
"Oh, I've been kidnapped again." Deusovi
I enjoy doing chess, Scrabble, and solving ciphers for free time.
Please note that I look nothing like the photo above, it just happens so that ash trees are the most generic looking trees in the world.
Member for 3 years, 2 months
2 profile views
Last seen Oct 24 '20 at 22:59
Top network posts
- 45 Oh no! The mods are gone! (and Rand al'Thor, too!)
- 17 What is the significance of Sauron never having a physical presence in the Lord of the Rings?
- 17 Pokémon, Gotta Guess Them All!
- 16 How many queens so every unthreatened vacant square traps a knight?
- 16 I'm Back........!
- 16 Never shall we die....!
- 15 Chain Puzzle: Video Games #01 - Teleporting Crosswords!
- View more network posts →