I am retired, but not retiring. I contend earnestly for the faith that was once for all delivered to the saints (Jude 3) but I try not to be contentious. I have learned a lot about the Christian (and other) faiths, but I am still learning. I am full of hope and hope that you can encourage me as I hope to encourage you. I am a Protestant but hope you won't protest at that! I tried to enter my Location as "Irrelevant" but Stack does not recognise "Irrelevant" on a global Internet site - ho hum!
Top network posts
- 34 Why do non-LDS Christians accept the testimonies of the apostles but reject the testimonies of the 3 & 8 witnesses to the golden plates?
- 22 Did God change from a wrathful God to a loving God between Old Testament and New Testament?
- 19 Biblical significance of the gifts given to Jesus
- 14 Is it right to textually and contextually insist that Revelation 3:10 is a "slam dunk" for the pretrib rapture position?
- 13 If Mary had other sons besides Jesus, why did Jesus assign Apostle John to take care of his mother?
- 11 Could Matthew 12:40b and Matthew 17:23a be both true literally?
- 9 Is the 9th commandment the same as "You shall not lie"?
- View more network posts →