I am retired, but not retiring. I contend earnestly for the faith that was once for all delivered to the saints (Jude 3) but I try not to be contentious. I have learned a lot about the Christian (and other) faiths, but I am still learning. I am full of hope and hope that you can encourage me as I hope to encourage you. I am a Protestant but hope you won't protest at that! I tried to enter my Location as "Irrelevant" but Stack does not recognise "Irrelevant" on a global Internet site - ho hum!
Member for 3 years, 1 month
6 profile views
Last seen Apr 7 at 16:22
Top network posts
- 22 Did God change from a wrathful God to a loving God between Old Testament and New Testament?
- 19 Biblical significance of the gifts given to Jesus
- 8 What is Narcigesis?
- 8 How best for a Christian to explore the ethics of a Covid-19 vaccine that might use farmed cell-lines from aborted foetuses?
- 8 Did Baptist and Methodists ever believe that Jesus is Michael the Archangel?
- 7 How did the early church fathers refute Adoptionism?
- 7 As Mary was too poor to offer a lamb after giving birth to Jesus, offering birds instead, does this prove the Magi had not yet pitched up with gold?
- View more network posts →