eschatology: undecided, but mostly premillenial
5 solas: sola scriptura (Scripture alone), sola gratia (salvation by faith alone), sola fide (justification by faith alone), solus Christus (salvation in Christ alone), soli Deo gloria (for the glory of God alone).
one TULIP: total depravity, unconditional election, limited (definite) atonement, irresistible grace, perseverence of the saints
grace, mercy, compassion.
- Stack Overflow 1.5k 1.5k 1414 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 765 765 11 gold badge66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics 759 759 77 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Christianity 422 422 11 gold badge33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Super User 315 315 11 silver badge1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 32 submit the form using ajax
- 17 Number in the top-level domain?
- 15 How do you say "Which is" in Spanish?
- 15 How can I grep hidden files?
- 14 What is an adjective referring to “someone who puts people down”?
- 11 What does "Qr perpetuum" mean?
- 11 what's the meaning of "it is not the case that"
- View more network posts →