Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 18 In what sense is atheism scientific?
- 14 "I trust my senses" — Why does this tend to be restricted to the external senses?
- 10 Is God either immoral or not omnipotent?
- 8 What is an "unarticulated background"?
- 8 What would be a good translation of 'poiēma'?
- 7 Why should people be moral even if there is no incentive or consequence for morality of a lack of?
- 7 Is there a philosophical word to describe "Trigger's Brush"?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any bronze badges yet.
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.