Failure entered the world through the Knowledge of the Correct and the Error. Therefore if you can believe that the mistake was supposed to happen, Then your Joy will be saved from the Joy Thief. Those that do not believe that the mistake was supposed to happen enter into Denial - Anger - Depression. Yet return to Joy when experiencing Acceptance.
And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. (Ephesians 4:30 NKJV)
Through faith one can find the peace and cast of anger.
Let all bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice. (Ephesians 4:31 NKJV)
For you can judge a tree by its fruit.
You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? (Matthew 7:16 NKJV)
Meaning you can judge anothers faith by their emotions.
Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. (Matthew 7:15 NKJV)
But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him. (Hebrews 11:6 NKJV)
Member for 7 years, 5 months
15 profile views
Last seen Apr 11 '16 at 21:28
- Biblical Hermeneutics 927 927 44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Christianity 756 756 77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Mi Yodeya 333 333 11 gold badge33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 273 273 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Physics 245 245 11 gold badge22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 17 How To Strip Hebrew Accent Marks
- 7 What feast does Paul refer to in 1 Corinthians 5:8?
- 7 What does being Born Again mean per Catholic teaching?
- 7 Is the source text of part of 1 Kings 19 potentially from a corrupted copy?
- 6 What is the argument supporting that there is a break between the 69th and 70th week in the book of Daniel?
- 5 Did the early church record other events of handing people over to Satan?
- 5 What does it mean to take God's name in vain?
- View more network posts →