Top network posts
- 7 Why does the Bible put the evening before the morning at the end of each day that God worked in Genesis chapter one?
- 6 Does the biblical understanding of "coming together" require physical presence?
- 5 In 1 Corinthians 15:42, is what's sown in corruption the same thing that's raised in incorruption per implied pronouns?
- 5 Does Song of Solomon 8:1 suggest that kissing before marriage was "despised" in Bible times?
- 5 What does it mean for food to be "received with thanksgiving" and "sanctified by ... prayer" (1 Tim. 4:3-5, NKJV)?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.