I instinctively practice Occam's razor and enjoy the freedom to learn from everyone in the forum. I try not to have a fixed position in any issue but to follow the logic objectively without positive or negative emotions. I try to stick to the words and wordings in the Scripture.
When disagreeing, I try to accommodate and find common ground. I admit different options with probabilities. I try to avoid these words: obviously, clearly, must, etc. I do not enjoy arguing or debates.
I have been reading the Bible every day since 1994.
If interested, please join https://www.facebook.com/groups/129702255041932
Toronto, ON, Canada
Member for 1 year
12 profile views
Last seen 2 days ago
Top network posts
- 16 Why no greeting on the way? Luke 10:4
- 15 When did God create the waters in Genesis 1:2?
- 11 What is the meaning of "therefore all died" in 2 Corinthians 5:14?
- 11 Is Nicodemus revealing to be Jesus's follower?
- 11 What kind of harm is Naomi concerned about for Ruth?
- 10 Is the Hebrew word chesed (חֶסֶד) an auto-antonym?
- 9 What does "My Father" mean in John 5:17?
- View more network posts →