Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Linguistics 21.3k 21.3k 11 gold badge2828 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Latin Language 15k 15k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- History 9.1k 9.1k 22 gold badges2121 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 5.4k 5.4k 1515 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics 5.2k 5.2k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 96 Was hay invented only in the Middle Ages in Europe?
- 89 Is there a name for a window without glass?
- 45 Fermat's statement about the ancients: How serious was he?
- 43 Did all the the -stan sovereign state names appear synchronously?
- 38 German equivalents to the prefix "re"?
- 34 English equivalent for the Persian proverb "The mountain just gave birth to a mouse"
- 28 Were Medieval Britons aware of the existence of the Roman Empire?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.