I am a web programmer by day (PHP) and work on sermons and teaching material in the evenings.
I attended Assemblies of God Theological Seminary in Springfield, Missouri, for a Master of Arts in Theological Studies and a Master of Divinity. I am an associate pastor at a small church in Iowa. While in seminary, my emphasis was on Old Testament studies, but Dr. Wave Nunnally introduced me to the rabbinics. Those have become a special interest as well.
I also enjoy apologetics and was a very active member of the apologetics.org forum before it went defunct.
Member for 8 years, 6 months
42 profile views
Last seen Oct 23 '19 at 17:06
- Biblical Hermeneutics 20.4k 20.4k 1212 gold badges7171 silver badges128128 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.2k 1.2k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Christianity 906 906 77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Mi Yodeya 329 329 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Writing 259 259 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 88 In John 1:1c, should the Greek word θεὸς be translated into English as “a god” or “God”?
- 49 In Judges 11:39-40 did Jephthah actually sacrifice his daughter?
- 42 What were the historical reasons why the Book of Enoch was excluded from most Christian canons?
- 35 What language did Jesus commonly speak?
- 33 How to add a Not Equal To rule in jQuery.validation
- 26 How authentic is Codex Sinaiticus?
- 24 Jacob's name is Israel. So why is he still called Jacob?
- View more network posts →