I am a web programmer by day (PHP) and work on sermons and teaching material in the evenings.
I attended Assemblies of God Theological Seminary in Springfield, Missouri, for a Master of Arts in Theological Studies and a Master of Divinity. I am an associate pastor at a small church in Iowa. While in seminary, my emphasis was on Old Testament studies, but Dr. Wave Nunnally introduced me to the rabbinics. Those have become a special interest as well.
I also enjoy apologetics and was a very active member of the apologetics.org forum before it went defunct.
Member for 9 years, 3 months
45 profile views
Last seen Oct 23 '19 at 17:06
- Biblical Hermeneutics 21.2k 21.2k 1414 gold badges7676 silver badges130130 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.3k 1.3k 33 gold badges1818 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Christianity 916 916 77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Mi Yodeya 329 329 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- History 268 268 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 91 In John 1:1c, should the Greek word θεὸς be translated into English as “a god” or “God”?
- 51 In Judges 11:39-40 did Jephthah actually sacrifice his daughter?
- 43 What were the historical reasons why the Book of Enoch was excluded from most Christian canons?
- 35 How to add a Not Equal To rule in jQuery.validation
- 34 What language did Jesus commonly speak?
- 26 How authentic is Codex Sinaiticus?
- 26 What is the difference in the Kingdom of Heaven and the Kingdom of God?
- View more network posts →