"A bruised reed he will not break, and a smoldering wick he will not snuff out."
- Christianity 12.2k 12.2k 66 gold badges4141 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 1.5k 1.5k 1212 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics 739 739 11 gold badge66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Computer Science Educators 311 311 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 58 Is there a single-word replacement for the phrase "friendly verbal duel"?
- 38 Is there more than one Joseph in the Bible?
- 21 What are good examples that actually motivate the study of recursion?
- 20 To a YEC, how does a metaphorical interpretation of Genesis 1-3 distort the gospel?
- 15 What is the problem that gets worse after you try to solve it?
- 14 Was Cain a descendant of the serpent, through Eve?
- 13 If Protestants won't ask dead saints to intercede because there is no mediator but Jesus then why do they ask living Christians to pray for them?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.