I am the owner of Leveler Games, and creator of Planetary Settlers - an educational videogame on Steam (which is where my avatar comes from - Blue 42). I am into cybersecurity, God / the Bible (Christianity), science, 3D printing, game development, coding, playing video games, and inventing. I like to seek out knowledge, ask and answer interesting questions, and even share some of my ideas! My goals are to make the world a better place with my ideas, inventions, and sharing the Gospel. I want to continue to sustain myself, and my wife. I and my wife both have some disabilities, but we try to work around them. I may not be as physically capable as I used to be, but my brain still works!
Member for 7 years, 1 month
1 profile view
Last seen Dec 2 '14 at 1:42
- Astronomy 3.7k 3.7k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Information Security 3.1k 3.1k 33 gold badges2424 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 972 972 1010 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Pets 751 751 11 gold badge66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 411 411 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 77 Would it be good secure programming practice to overwrite a "sensitive" variable before deleting it?
- 58 Is this a self rolled hashing/obfuscation method? Can you recognize the pattern?
- 43 Does matter accumulate just outside the event horizon of a black hole?
- 43 What is the best home wireless network encryption algorithm to use?
- 29 What is a good way to authenticate a user to a smart phone?
- 18 Could light be dark matter?
- 18 What's the likelihood of the existence of unknown elements in the Solar System?
- View more network posts →