For hermeneutics.stackexchange.com my background is:
- Spent the first 20 years of my life in a semi-rural Baptist church
- At uni became quite active in the evangelical campus group, at that time I moved to a Sydney Anglican church for 2 years before I moved to Canberra
- Since then (~10 years) I have been quite active in my local Anglican Church
- I completed a Bachelor of Theology (part time) in 2014
Top network posts
- 17 When talking about the Trinity, what does "persons" mean?
- 11 Why does David mourn the death of his adult son Absalom and not the death of his baby son?
- 11 Can we tell from the text who wrote Hebrews?
- 10 Did Paul write the Epistle to the Hebrews?
- 9 How can these inconsistencies about Jesus' tomb be explained?
- 6 Translation of "Hosanna" (ὡσαννά)
- View more network posts →