Top network posts
- 23 Why might Paul emphasize FOUR spatial dimensions when describing the love of Christ (Eph. 3:18)?
- 15 What is the knowledge of good and evil, and why is it lethal (Gen. 2:17)?
- 15 Jesus was tempted, but God cannot be tempted. How, then, do we reconcile James 1:13 and Heb. 4:15?
- 14 Can a person lose their salvation according to 2 Peter 2:20-22?
- 13 How are we to understand Jesus' words in Matthew 7:21-23, and how do they apply to us today?
- 11 How is it fair for God to punish the prophet for listening to the prophet who deceived him?
- 10 In Luke, Jesus speaks about the righteous not needing a physician. Just who were the righteous? (Luke 5:31)
- View more network posts →