By default I build Go backends with AngularJS frontends. Thanks to Ionic and Electron this even works for mobile and desktop apps.
Bash, PHP, Python, Node.js, and random linux libraries are used for specific tasks because of the size of the ecosystems or libraries for odd jobs.
- Stack Overflow 51.8k 51.8k 7474 gold badges245245 silver badges353353 bronze badges
- Server Fault 4.1k 4.1k 1111 gold badges4040 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Super User 4k 4k 88 gold badges3232 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.2k 1.2k 1010 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Photography 771 771 22 gold badges99 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 327 When should I use Memcache instead of Memcached?
- 246 How do you add a certificate authority (CA) to Ubuntu?
- 227 How can I prevent SQL injection in PHP?
- 198 How do you see recent SVN log entries?
- 169 Formatting Phone Numbers in PHP
- 166 Mail multipart/alternative vs multipart/mixed
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.