By default I build Go backends with AngularJS frontends. Thanks to Ionic and Electron this even works for mobile and desktop apps.
Bash, PHP, Python, Node.js, and random linux libraries are used for specific tasks because of the size of the ecosystems or libraries for odd jobs.
- Stack Overflow 50.7k 50.7k 7373 gold badges238238 silver badges350350 bronze badges
- Server Fault 4.1k 4.1k 1111 gold badges3838 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Super User 3.9k 3.9k 88 gold badges3232 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.2k 1.2k 1010 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Photography 771 771 22 gold badges99 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 325 When should I use Memcache instead of Memcached?
- 234 How do you add a certificate authority (CA) to Ubuntu?
- 226 How can I prevent SQL injection in PHP?
- 197 How do you see recent SVN log entries?
- 167 Formatting Phone Numbers in PHP
- 161 Mail multipart/alternative vs multipart/mixed
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 28 '16