I am not a native speaker, but I like foreign languages. I work with translations into English from other languages for publication, and this is the reason why my goal is to sound as 'undisturbingly' English as possible. I am therefore keen on having contact with native speakers. I am grateful to be shown my mistakes, they are my best teachers.
I am super-interested in the noblest way one can express things in writing, but hate pedantism.
Member for 49 days
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 12 at 11:19
Top network posts
- 22 I'm baffled at this expression: "If I don't talk to you beforehand, then......"
- 18 Is there a phrase/word meaning "visit a place for a short period of time"?
- 17 Analysis of this sentence and the "through via" usage within
- 14 What's the word for someone who knows what you need in advance?
- 12 On which SE should I ask about dyslexia?
- 11 Is there a more informal or slang alternative to "couple" for two youths in a relationship?
- 10 What's the meaning of "wooden loaf", the famous expression used by Gandhi to define the Independence of India?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.