I like translating the Hebrew of the Bible, and I think it can be done accurately and honestly, better than extant translations, so long as you ignore the theologically minded people completely. They generally are not honest enough, you can't trust anything they say.
Top network posts
- 434 Why does kinetic energy increase quadratically, not linearly, with speed?
- 167 Why do we not have spin greater than 2?
- 132 Reading the Feynman lectures in 2012
- 115 Proving you *can't* make $2011$ out of $1,2,3,4$: nice twist on the usual
- 83 What happened to David John Candlin?
- 81 What is a tensor?
- 81 Was mathematics invented or discovered?
- View more network posts →