I like translating the Hebrew of the Bible, and I think it can be done accurately and honestly, better than extant translations, so long as you ignore the theologically minded people completely. They generally are not honest enough, you can't trust anything they say.
New York City
Member for 9 years, 4 months
110 profile views
Last seen Sep 1 '19 at 20:11
Top network posts
- 422 Why does kinetic energy increase quadratically, not linearly, with speed?
- 165 Why do we not have spin greater than 2?
- 130 Reading the Feynman lectures in 2012
- 115 Proving you *can't* make $2011$ out of $1,2,3,4$: nice twist on the usual
- 83 What happened to David John Candlin?
- 81 Was mathematics invented or discovered?
- 79 What is a tensor?
- View more network posts →