I'm a born-again Christian, active member of the body of Christ, husband and father, and Bible teacher. I love to study Scripture, and firmly believe it is the only credible standard for truth.
Aside from my devotion to God, His people, and His word, I don't really have any loyalty to a particular doctrine or creed.
(The guy in the picture is Zhuge Liang from the movie Red Cliff.)
Member for 8 years, 10 months
41 profile views
Last seen Apr 7 '15 at 0:54
- Christianity 12.8k 12.8k 99 gold badges4545 silver badges9999 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics 11.2k 11.2k 44 gold badges5656 silver badges120120 bronze badges
- Philosophy 567 567 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Mi Yodeya 325 325 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Linguistics 131 131 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 32 How can we ensure a given "chiasm" was intentional by the author, and is not merely fanciful eisegesis?
- 27 Why is the Book of Enoch not regarded as canonical?
- 26 How did Peter recognize Elijah and Moses?
- 24 What is the difference between exegesis and hermeneutics?
- 24 What language did Jesus speak?
- 24 When did "tithing" come to mean "giving 10% of your gross income to the Church"?
- 24 Why is Acts 8:37 missing in the NIV?
- View more network posts →