I'm a born-again Christian, active member of the body of Christ, husband and father, and Bible teacher. I love to study Scripture, and firmly believe it is the only credible standard for truth.
Aside from my devotion to God, His people, and His word, I don't really have any loyalty to a particular doctrine or creed.
(The guy in the picture is Zhuge Liang from the movie Red Cliff.)
Member for 9 years, 3 months
42 profile views
Last seen Apr 7 '15 at 0:54
- Christianity 12.9k 12.9k 1010 gold badges4848 silver badges100100 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics 11.5k 11.5k 55 gold badges6161 silver badges123123 bronze badges
- Philosophy 567 567 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Mi Yodeya 315 315 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Linguistics 131 131 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 32 How can we ensure a given "chiasm" was intentional by the author, and is not merely fanciful eisegesis?
- 27 Why is the Book of Enoch not regarded as canonical?
- 26 How did Peter recognize Elijah and Moses?
- 25 What languages did Jesus speak?
- 24 Why is Acts 8:37 missing in the NIV?
- 24 When did "tithing" come to mean "giving 10% of your gross income to the Church"?
- 24 "God desires all men to be saved" from a Calvinist perspective?
- View more network posts →