Sometimes you can feel proud of SO answers:
- Why should y.innerHTML = x.innerHTML; be avoided?
- Is there any way to check if bubble triggered the click?
- PHP: Convert uncommon date format to timestamp in most efficient manner possible?
Sometimes you can only feel embarrassed at the number of votes they get:
If I've helped you and you want to say an effusive thank you, here is my Amazon wishlist. But the nicest way to say thank you is by upvoting and accepting my answers!
Member for 9 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 17 '14 at 16:48
- Stack Overflow 212.1k 212.1k 4747 gold badges298298 silver badges305305 bronze badges
- Christianity 3.8k 3.8k 1818 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.4k 1.4k 1010 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics 777 777 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 373 373 11 gold badge33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 671 What is the difference between bindParam and bindValue?
- 567 Not class selector in jQuery
- 549 Difference between DOM parentNode and parentElement
- 517 Convert boolean result into number/integer
- 475 How to remove all leading zeroes in a string
- 373 Play/pause HTML 5 video using JQuery
- View more network posts →