Associate Professor at Indiana University, working on tensor categories and their relationships to operator algebras and topology.
Member for 9 years
7 profile views
Last seen Jun 4 at 23:21
- Academia 26.7k 26.7k 77 gold badges6161 silver badges107107 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 25k 25k 44 gold badges7777 silver badges149149 bronze badges
- Mathematics 9.1k 9.1k 33 gold badges3535 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Biology 1.6k 1.6k 1212 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 398 Is it true that $0.999999999\ldots=1$?
- 193 What Does it Really Mean to Have Different Kinds of Infinities?
- 127 What's the "best" proof of quadratic reciprocity?
- 121 My teaching evaluations arrived and female students statistically gave me worse scores than male students. Is there any possible explanation?
- 118 Is it rude to call a professor by their last name with no prefix in a non-academic setting?
- 114 First year Math PhD student; My problem solving skill has been completely atrophied and continues to decline
- 89 Can I write a referee report too fast?
- View more network posts →