An avid martial artist and chess player. Thinks Python is a hammer, and everything else is a nail.
- Biblical Hermeneutics 598 598 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 581 581 11 gold badge44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 531 531 99 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 387 387 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 276 276 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 25 Can any waterborne pathogens survive boiling?
- 23 Is a varied diet necessary while backpacking?
- 14 How much would it cost to get started with Magic: The Gathering?
- 13 How can I treat old and new players fairly, without upsetting anyone?
- 12 How to wash soft fruit?
- 9 Which experts believe Paul "lost" his arguments in 1st Corinthians?
- 9 What is the Hermeneutical significance of the lack of direct mention of God in Esther?
- View more network posts →