I'm an author and speaker on the first-century Jewish context of Christianity, and the Bible in its land and cultural setting. Over the past twenty years I've written four books, Reading the Bible with Rabbi Jesus (Baker, 2018) Walking in the Dust of Rabbi Jesus, (Zondervan, 2012) Sitting at the Feet of Rabbi Jesus, (Zondervan, 2009) and Listening to the Language of the Bible (En-Gedi Resource Center, 2004). I currently write full time from my home in Holland, Michigan.
Visit my blog at OurRabbiJesus.com for recent articles and more information about my writing and speaking.
Top network posts
- 8 What is meant by keeping people blind and deaf so as not to get healed?
- 5 Why was, "for they were Ishmaelites" considered an explanation for why the Midianites had golden earrings in Judges 8:24?
- 5 Is it correct to assume Elisha was ploughing his own field?
- 5 What do the words "fear and trembling" in Philippians 2 refer to?
- View more network posts →