Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 11 On what basis is the name "Ephraim" given the etymology of "ash heap"?
- 11 To what degree could a person be "pro-polygamy" yet still obey the LDS church?
- 10 Is a Jewish farmer allowed to raise animals for non-kosher slaughter?
- 9 Is female homosexuality against the Law of Moses?
- 7 Could the Muqatta'at be interpreted as a semitic root?
- 7 How do LDS know that Brigham Young and his successors are true prophets?
- 7 Would it be permissible to believe that Jesus is the messiah if that belief otherwise entails no rejection of halakha or Jewish tradition?
- View more network posts →