Chef, bibliophile, pedant, buffoon, simp, and Renaissance Man. Hear me roar. Or don't.
Currently auditing courses in biblical hermeneutics, historical and textual criticism of scripture, early Christology, Patristic Theology, the history of the early church, and the history of the bible and other Christian texts, at Princeton Theological Seminary. Formerly audited courses at Union Theological Seminary.
Member for 5 years, 11 months
3 profile views
Last seen Aug 23 '15 at 21:18
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 63.6k 63.6k 5656 gold badges473473 silver badges636636 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 11.5k 11.5k 55 gold badges5757 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- History 4k 4k 11 gold badge2525 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Mi Yodeya 2k 2k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.5k 1.5k 1010 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 321 Was Aragorn's claim to the throne legitimate?
- 246 Which 2015 technologies were correctly predicted by Back to the Future II?
- 213 Origin of movie trope where impaled character pulls/pushes blade/spear further into body?
- 177 What was the first Sci-Fi work to feature a spaceship?
- 165 How did Vader saving Luke turn him to the good side?
- 147 How does Ant-Man pick up a drop of water?
- 134 How many times was Obi-Wan less than honest with Luke?
- View more network posts →