I have no formal education in biblical languages, or much of anything for that matter. But I have gray hair so you should at least hear me out, because what I lack in youth I make up for in immaturity.
- Biblical Hermeneutics 11.5k 11.5k 55 gold badges2929 silver badges9191 bronze badges
- Christianity 1.6k 1.6k 55 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Mi Yodeya 1.1k 1.1k 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Medical Sciences 593 593 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Politics 387 387 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 19 Should man-made satellites feature an intelligent inverted "cow catcher"?
- 15 Why are big tech companies Bernie Sanders' top donors?
- 12 Do Catholics eat the substance of the Father during "communion"?
- 9 Does Proverbs 8:22 say that God's wisdom was the first person/thing that God created?
- 9 Do Pentecostals believe that they are speaking real languages or that God purposely uses gibberish?
- 8 In the Talmud, how is the Tetragrammaton rendered?
- 8 In Genesis 32 what is the significance of Jacob's injury?
- View more network posts →